Great Breadboard kit includes:
830 Tie point breadboard
- 63 horizontal rows on the terminal strip with two separated segments of 5 tie points = 630 tie points on the terminal strip.
Each vertical row is numbered 1-63, the horizontal rows within the terminal strip are numbered A-J. This creates a coordinate system for better documentation of your work.
- Two distribution strips (one of each side). Each distribution strip features two vertical rows with two isolated segments of five blocks of 5 tie points. This allows for greater flexibility in regards to power management.
Each vertical row on the distribution strip is marked with +/- as well as colour coding.
- The breadboard can be stacked with other boards
- power supply module designed to fit onto the breadboard compatible
- supplies power to both distribution strips on either side
- 3.3 V or 5V DC or no output can be independently selected for either distribution strip side through jumpers on the board on either side
- Input voltage 6.5-12V DC through Plug or through USB
- Max Output: 700ma
- On/Off Switch
- 70 individual strands of male/male jump wire