Our KY015 Temperature and Humidity Sensor runs a DHT11 humidity and temperature sensor with a
1 kΩ resistor ready to be used in your projects.
Either used on a breadboard, connected with DuPont cables or on a bakelite board, it is a great fit for your projects.
The DHT11 sensor has internally a thermistor and a capacitive humidity sensor to determine the environmental conditions. The readings are internally converted with a chip to a serial digital signal.
- Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Humidity Range: 20% to 90% Relative Humidity (RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Humidity Resolution: 1% RH
- Temperature Range: 0ºC to 50ºC
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2ºC
- Temperature Resolution: 1ºC