NODEMCU V3 - LUA and ARDUINO IDE BASED ESP8266 DEVELOPMENT KIT
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
If you are not to keen on using LUA, you can upload a sketch using the Arduino IDE the same way you would upload sketches to an Arduino based board.
Note: All our devices are tested before being dispatched by uploading a small piece of code which
- Flashes the built-in LED in the pattern short-short-long
- Outputs to serial the available Wifi
- Lua, Arduino IDE
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrated GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all on one board.
Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna