This awesome kit gives you all the flexibility you need to your night vision project on Raspberry.
It includes cables to support the Raspberry Pi 3, 4 and Zero W family.
Night Vision Camera
- OV5647 Sensor - 5 Megapixel
- CCD: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6mm (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 75.7 degrees
- Resolution: 1080p
- Mounting holes to connect the infrared LEDs
- The camera is mounted on board with holes to connect infrared or flash LEDs. The lights can be powered through the board, no additional cables required.
- 2 x Infrared LEDs mounted on board
- The board can be mounted onto camera board with the provided set of screws
- The light boards are designed to get power via contacts from the main camera board
- 30cm Pi Zero/Zero W HBV FFC Cable
- 50cm Pi 3/4 W HBV FFC Cable
- 15cm Pi Zero/Zero W HBV FFC Cable
- can be used to attach the camera