A nifty little module featuring the trusted HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor.
The sensor is a "Passive Infrared" or "IR Motion" type. It will detect infrared radiation - the hotter something is, the more radiation is emitted.
The PIR session will detect a change in the average IR levels in the detection zone (something entered or leaves the room).
Our sensor features an adjustable delay before firing and has adjustable sensitivity.
The two M2 mounting holes allow to mount it to a bracket - our kit includes a plastic bracket.
The module is powered on 4.5V - 20V power, or - with a bit of soldering - can be powered by 3V by bypassing the regulator.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V - 20V
- Current Draw: <50µA
- Digital Output: 3.3V (High)
- Digital Output: 0V (Low)
- Working Temperature: -15°C to 70°C
- Delay Time: 0.5 - 200 Seconds
- Sensing Angle: 100° Cone
- Range 5m - 7m
- Sensor Lens Diameter: 23mm
- Length: 24.03mm
- Width: 32.34mm
- Height (with lens): 24.66mm
- Centre screw hole distance: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm (M2)
- Bracket with screws