The great module can be used to build your own 5V power bank.
It will not only manage the charging of your battery bank, but also the discharge and status.
It features an LED display that will show the power incoming/outgoing from the bank.
- Over-discharge protection: It keeps your battery from being discharged below 3V, a healthy minimum voltage level
- Overcharge protection: the module will safely charge your battery to a full voltage of 4.2V. The maximum charging current is 1500mA
- Short-circuit and over-current protection: should the discharge rate exceed 2A or if there is a short-circuit condition, the module will cut the output from the battery
- LED Display: Press and hold the button after standby, LED digital display shows the battery
- Specification: Condition100% brand new, model is H961-U, weight approx 15g / 0.5oz
- Input Voltage (Connected to B+ and B- Terminals) - 3.0V - 4.2V
- Detection Voltage - 4.2V +/- 0.05V
- Release Voltage - 4.1V +/- 0.05V
- Detection time delay - <200ms
- Detection Voltage - 3.0V +/- 0.1V
- Release Voltage - 3.1V +/- 0.1V
- Detection time delay - <100ms
- Output Constant Current - 2A
- Shortcircuit Protection
- Short Detection delay time - <50uS
- Release Conditions - Cutoff load
- Normal current consumption
- Normal current consumptionof PCM - max. 60uA
- Standby current consumption - max. 50uA
- Working Temperature - -5-45℃
- IR resistance -≤65 mΩ