Our ESP32-CAM is a very small camera module that features an ESP32-S chip, an OV2640 camera, a microSD Card Slot and several GPIOs to connect peripherals.
Please note that the module does not come with a USB connector, so you will need to use an FTDI programmer or use your Arduino to program the module.
There are plenty of instructions out on the internet. Let us know if you need help.
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Supports OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Supports Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
- OV2640 camera module