While this power expansion board is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 family, it can be used for any other project which requires power via USB.
It features two USB-A female ports as power output and a micro USB as power input.
- Battery capacity: 3800mAH (maximum)
- Output current: 1.8A
- Output voltage (no load): 5.1V ± 0.1V
- Cut-off voltage of fully charging the Li-ion battery: 4.18V - 4.2V
- 3.7V 3800mAh LiPo battery
- Fastening standoffs, screws and nut to stack the Raspberry Pi board on the module