Our WS2812B RGB LED strip is featuring of a series of colourful LEDs.
All of the LEDs can be controlled with just one signal data line.
Each LED represents an individual pixel point that hosts three primary colours (Red, Green and Blue) on a single LED, while providing 256 levels of brightness display, resulting in 16,777,216 colours.
And - each LED can be individually addressed and set to a specific colour and brightness.
The LED strip is flexible and can be cut at each LED at the soldering points, allowing you to size your LED as needed. The LED strip can also be extended by either soldering the soldering points of another strip together or joined with cables.
(See our JST LED Connectors)
- Density: 60 LEDs per Meter
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: 0.2W per LED
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Strip Width: 10MM
- Pre soldered JST Connectors on each end
- IP Rating - Available in IP30 and IP67
- Length - Available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 Metres
- Strip Colour: White, Black