Build your own Bad USB / Rubber Ducky.
This kit contains a
Arduino Leonardo/Pro Micro compatible micro-controller
USB Micro to USB A adapter
Put both together and you have a micro-controller which can emulate a keyboard mouse.
Great for automation and security researchers.
How does it work
- Program the Arduino with a few lines of code sending keystrokes (and mouse activity) through the USB board.
- Connect the Arduino to a computer and the keystrokes are sent quickly to the computer it is connected to
- Use the provided Micro USB (on the Arduino side) to USB-A (on the computer) to connect - or use any other cables adapter.
- Does not come with a case. We recommend to either 3D print yourself one or shrink wrap it. Have also done a version with just electricians tape ;-)
- It will also work if you connect it to an Android device, however, you will need an additional adapter - not provided.
The pack comes with a
- Arduino Leonardo/Pro Micro compatible micro-controller
- Micro USB to USB-A adapter
- Headers for the microcontroller
For more details on the above and instructions check YouTube and Google.