This modular CNC Shield is designed to fit straight onto your Arduino Uno R3.
The CNC Shield V3.0 can be used to drive an engraving machine, 3D printer and other machines needing to drive stepper motors.
It can drive up to four stepper motors, with only two IO ports required per stepper motor.
In addition to the standard GBPL function PINs, this Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 has additional PINs:
- Doubled up limit switch PINs to enable each axis to have a Top/+ and Bottom/-
This will make the install of two limit switches easier
- EStop - Can be connected to an emergency stop switch. Same functionality as the reset button on Arduino board. This will allow installing a separate kill switch.
- Spindle and Coolant have their own PINs
- External GRBL Command PINs for Pause/Hold, Resume and Abort have been broken out
- Serial Pins (D0-1) and I2C Pins (A4-5) have been broken out. An example usage would be to use I2C to control spindle speed or heat control.
- Added jumpers to configure 4th Axis - either clone from/to other axis or run on their own PIN set).
- Additional header to run the 4th Stepper Controller
PIN Layout is available on request - contact us after purchase.