Our Uno R3 is fully compatible with the Arduino R3 and has been improved as follows:
- ATmega328PU-TH instead of the removable DIP ATmega328 AVR
- Additional breakouts for I2C (specifically SDA/SCL). These are not soldered to provide you with the flexibility to connect the headers of your choice. We have included male to male headers.
Note that these are not additional PINs, rather are connected to the standard PINs.
- Additional breakouts for RX, TX, 5V, 3.3V and GND
- Additional breakouts for each standard pin, allowing you to add additional headers of your choice
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 5-9V
- Digital IO Pins: 14 with 6 giving PWM
- PWM Pins: 6 (overlay with digital pins)
- Analogue Pins: 6
- Clock Speed: 16Mhz
What you get
Our improved Uno R3 compatible board
- Male headers
- USB Cable
Please note: This board uses CH340 USB controllers and you will need to install a suitable driver.