The Lulzbot TAZ 6 has solidified its spot on the king-of-the-hill for large scale printers and is engineered to reliably print massive objects, quickly and accurately. The Lulzbot TAZ 6 is the latest generation 3D Printer from Aleph Objects. This printer has all the features you expect from a modern device, including modular tool head design, self-levelling and cleaning.
Enjoy a wide range of material choices such as ABS and PLA, along with more exotic variants including HIPS, INOVA and PET.
We've had plenty of feedback from educators and professional users alike who have been very impressed with the ease of use and opportunities this large-scale printer has enabled. The Lulzbot printer isn't locked into an ecosystem of filaments, Aleph Objects encourage freedom with materials and modifications.
One of the key things we love about Aleph Objects is their open source approach with everything. Replacement 3D printable bits, upgrades, the lot.
You might be entirely new to 3D printing, or a seasoned expert. Either way, you are welcome to dive into our tutorials and check out some 3D printing tips.
- Overall Dimensions: 82 cm x 63 cm x 52 cm (32.28 in x 24.8 in x 20.47 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 240 VAC
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface.
- Print Area: 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm
- Print Volume: 19,600 cm2 of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 200 mm/sec
- Average Print Speed: 30 – 50 mm/sec using default nGen profile
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 mm – 0.5 mm
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood-filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze, copper, stainless steel-filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3 mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Extruder: 300°C
- Heated Bed: 120°C
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer with integrated 24V power supply
- LulzBot Hexagon v2 Hot End Tool Head with 0.50 mm nozzle
- Quick Setup Guide
- 4GB SD card
- Filament feed tube
- Toolkit bag
- 15-piece metric hex key set
- Pliers, needle nose
- Standard precision knife
- Dental pick
- Flathead bristle brush
- Part removal knife (clam knife)
- Metric ruler
- Complete documentation including a detailed manual with information for setup, downloading and using software, and starting your first print. Also includes an in-depth manual on using Cura LulzBot Edition, the recommended software for controlling your 3D printer.
Note: A warning regarding "carbon fibre" filaments. It can damage your printer nozzle, use a copolymer for increased strength if needed. Something that only Hot Ends such as the Lulzbot Hexagon can achieve with temperatures of up to 300 degrees C.